For large or multiple automated endoscope reprocessors and washer disinfector installations the BIOPURE 200/300/600 cost-effectively provides biopure water at rates of 200 to 600 liters/hr.
The BIOPURE 200/300/600 features a unique, award-winning design incorporating a very high output water purification system with a large 350-liter storage reservoir. The system is designed to feed large or multiple automated endoscope reprocessors and washer disinfector installations. The BIOPURE 200/300/600 cost-effectively delivers compliant purified water at rates of 200, 300 and 600 liters/hr.
- Compact footprint to save space and facilitate easy installation
- Guaranteed bacterial specification, provided by onboard technology combined with easy system disinfection
- Reliable water quality – unique sanitization design for purification of RO membranes as well as the local distribution loop
- Unique system operation protection using automated alarms and access to important control systems limited by “E key”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is BIOPURE?
BIOPURE is a water purification system providing RO and Type 2 water with a 0.25 micron endotoxin specification. BIOPURE has optional consumables which enable the product to meet your water quality needs.
Why do you need an endotoxin spect with RO and type 2 water?
Some applications do not require high water quality (with regards to ionic water content), however, the presence of bacteria and endotoxins can have detrimental effects on results. Biopure is especially useful for feeding washers.
What is BIOPURE 2/3/600?
The largest in the BIOPURE range it is designed to provide a centralised distribution of 200, 300 and 600L/hour of water dependent on the product which is purchased.
To learn more about the benefits of our BIOPURE range or any other product, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with one of our Approved Partners and Lab Water Specialists.
Find An ELGA Approved Partner & Laboratory Water Specialist Today!
Why Choose ELGA?
- Trusted By Labs around the World
- Renowned For Excellent Quality and Reliability
- First Class Service, Support & Training